Getting interested to switch to a new lawn mower and selecting Bad Boy is undoubtedly a praiseworthy decision. Because it keeps in mind what the rider demands and how to deliver that efficiently.
However, there are too many Bad Boy lawn mowers and you can get confused in a jiffy.
To give a clear idea of different types of Bad Boy lawn mowers, the article has come up with a detailed discussion.
So, let’s get started without further delay.
Types of Bad Boy Lawn Mowers
The most important matter is none of Bad Boy mowers are ignorable with amazing advantages. As I have faced the same situation, I can easily relate with you.
And, for that reason, this section is designed with the best types of Bad Boy lawn mowers and every info of them.
Therefore, let’s hurry to jump into the discussion.
1. Bad Boy Zero Turn Mowers
Among the two types of Bad Boy mowers, zero turn mowers are the most popular ones. They are mainly equipped to keep pace with the requirement of the lawn with a faster response.
Here are the details of some of Bad Boy zero turn mowers.
• Outlaw Renegade Commercial Zero Turn Mower
To fulfil your purpose of getting a commercial zero turn mower, Bad Boy deserves to be praised. Its Outlaw Renegade commercial zero turn mower is outstanding in this regard.
Going through its following features, you will surely agree with me.
• Perkins diesel engine with 1,100 cc and 6,100 RPM
• Number of cylinders are 3 and horsepower is 24.7 hp
• Deck size is 61″
• Weight is 1,862 lbs
• Cutting height range starts from 2″ and ends at 6″
• 13 gallons fuel capacity
• Super fast speed up to 13 mph
• Revolt Stand-On Commercial Zero Turn Mower
Having a Revolt Stand-On commercial zero turn mower from Bad Boy is nothing but a pleasant matter for the lawn.
Why don’t you check out what it offers?
• Can come with an engine from three choices of Kawasaki
• Horsepower range is 22 hp to 31 hp
• Deck sizes are 36″, 48″, 54″ and 61″
• Deck lift adjustment is advanced and easy to change
• RPM range is 3,600 to 6,100
• Weight can be 805 lbs to 1,040 lbs
• 6.5 gallons fuel capacity and up to 9 mph forward speed
• Maverick Zero Turn Lawn Mower
Maverick zero turn lawn mower is considered to be one of the best mowers of Bad Boy. Its running on tough terrain is absolutely superb.
That’s why let me take you to its specs.
• Three types of engines – Kawasaki and Briggs and Stratton
• Displacement is 726cc to 810cc
• Horsepower is 24 hp to 27 hp
• Three sizes of deck – 48″, 54″, 60″
• Three RPM levels – 4,800, 5,400 and 6,000
• Fuel tank capacity is 6.5 gallons
• Forward speed up to 9 mph
• ZT Avenger Zero Turn Lawn Mower
ZT Avenger zero turn mower of Bad Boy is another noteworthy mower. It catches anyones attention with its extraordinary quality of serving.
Therefore, don’t miss the chance of meeting its features.
• Two choices for engine – Kohler and Kawasaki
• Horsepower capacity 23 hp to 25 hp
• Deck sizes are 54″ and 60″
• Cutting height from 1.5″ to 4.5″
• Fuel tank with 6.5 gallons capacity
• Up to 7 mph forward speed
• Weight range from 746 lbs to 763 lbs
2. Bad Boy Self Propelled Push Mower
The need of a Bad Boy self propelled push mower is unavoidable in case you have a mini lawn or the mowing area is small.
Now, let me give you a complete idea of this amazing mower.
• Two varieties of engines from Kawasaki with 179cc of displacement
• Deck sizes are 21″ and 25″
• Average weight from 123 lbs to 136 lbs
• Rear wheel drive is fully self propelled
• Cutting height: 1″ to 4.5″
• Fuel capacity is 0.5 gallons
What Kind of Oil Does a Bad Boy Mower Take?
Answer: A Bad Boy takes 10W30 oil and it is recommended for almost every Bad Boy mower. No matter which types of Bad Boy mowers you have, be alert to ensure the correct type of oil.
How Much Oil Does a Bad Boy Mower Take?
Answer: A Bad Boy mower is seen with an oil capacity up to 2 quarts. And, it is the duty of each rider to follow the quantity of oil while refilling the mower to avoid overfilling.
How Long is the Warranty on a Bad Boy Mower?
Answer: A Bad Boy mower offers a warranty of 2 years and the hour range is 200 hours. But, this is not a fixed one and it changes depending on the mower or the mower parts that you are purchasing.
In the end, a matter is clear that Bad Boy makes one of the best lawn mowers that are with much appreciation. I guess you also agree to the fact after going through the discussion on types of Bad Boy lawn mowers.
Another thing I am sure about is you have already made your choice as the mowers can be indeed a great deal. If you have any query on Bad Boy mower problems, feel free to take a look at the article.